Friday, March 8, 2019

Weekly Challenge #387: "UMT - HaWy by Holly Atwater, CZT"

 What a complicated tangle we had to use for this week's challenge. It's called HaWy by Holly Atwater. On her blog you can read how she got intrigued by a pattern her friend shared with her. She deconstructed the pattern and HaWy was born. It took me a while to get the hang of it. 

I made a second attempt:
To tell you the truth this is not my favorite tangle but it was fun!

Thank you for leaving a comment.
They are greatly appreciated.

5 comments:

  1. Two very good interpretations of this difficult pattern! I think, HaWy will never be my favorite pattern, but it was interesting to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a great job with Ha Wy, I like them both!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am impressed by your exploration! Who knows what it will lead to! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all the variations on the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kay!

    Wow! You really gave haWy a great workout! I adore that you transitioned so many variations in your first tile. Lovely! The transitions in the second tile are fantastic also... and I think it looks great with the additional tangle you used in that tile. Although haWy is not your favorite, I can see you two were definitely friends. Your line art is fabulous. Thank you so much for giving haWy a try.

    ReplyDelete