Sunday, March 3, 2019

Weekly Challenge #386 - "Pick up where you left off"



That is so true. You can always go back and touch up an unfinished art project. Saying  is one thing but doing is another.  So this week's theme is a good push to finish an abandoned tile: Look for an unfinished tile and breathe some new life into it.....
I found one which I didn't like,  it was left in a stash of some more unfinished tiles. Time to at least finish this one.


I started with good spirit but messed up on the  second part of the CB5 tangle. Didn't work out good so I almost put it back but then this popped up in my head: There Are No Mistakes in Zentangle!! It doesn't have to be perfect! So I just used a background filler with lines/aura's and that worked out well.
Here is my finished tile:

Tangles used: CB5, Y-ful-power, Atura and Boing


Thank you for leaving a comment.
They are greatly appreciated.








3 comments:

  1. Wat een leuke en 'grappige' tile is dit. Beetje pop-art lijkt het wel. Zo zie je hoe goed het soms is iets af te maken :-)

    ReplyDelete